Master and slave in life who are the true teachers ?
Who are the true "masters" and who the true "slaves" ?
If mankind would spend at least as much time
each day to truly love,
as they spend brushing their teeth each day
then there would be more peace and less suffering on this entire planet ever since.
Here something for your soul and spiritual challenge and progress:
if you want to be a leader of any kind
- then you have to work more and love more yourself than others do
- learn to be an example of love and loving creativity
- go ahead of others and others may eventually follow you
- their leader of Love
any being only follows a leader of Love ...
- because all have been made of Love
- and all want to return to their home of Love
- all want to return to the source of Love
- only a leader in Love can be a leader of Love
- to call all souls created by God created as beings of Love
if however you have others working for you
- then YOU are in reality their slave
- because YOU depend on their working for YOU
- because YOU forgot to know how to work and maintain your own life and needs
- those who work for you are in reality are YOUR leaders showing YOU how YOU should work ...
- to keep alive for eternity
- to take care of your very own needs
- to produce and take care of your own food and housing
If you can do all the work your employees can do - as good or better - if you master each skills they master -
as good or better - then you are a true "Boss" ... of your self and of your business ! Else you are as slave of your
business and all your employees are your managers and keep you alive, until you are strong enough to
survive on your own.
With Love and Divine Bliss
All Spiritual lessons for life - Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga, God and Love