Physical health and well being
Physical health is the reflection of spiritual health.
Physical health and spiritual health are like the 2 sides of a coin. Easy to understand steps to achieve or maintain good physical health and well being by keeping your metaphysical energy-system in balance. Physical health always is a direct reflection of your mental, emotional and spiritual health. Improve your life force or Chi and you feel well. learn to eat again food the way God let it grow to improve your health.
By fine tuning your inner health, your physical health and body will heal through the power of flowing love
For an overall health - spiritual, emotional,
mental and physical - a few simple rules should be followed by all mankind
to improve their overall condition of the present physical body.
First we may need to understand that many eating disorders are compensatory
behavior - to compensate for emotional and or mental imbalance within that
person and imbalance between that particular person and its surrounding
environment. Hence establishing happiness and balance within yourself on
the mental and emotional level is the first priority for all. Previous
chapters of this publication show you how to achieve this Divine condition.
While many complicated and very strict diets are being published, for
a truly spiritual God seeker there are no strict rules. However a few simple
but efficient and important rules may help to improve your health and well-being.
- Eat only natural food, grown in a natural and biological environment, free
of artificial fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides
- Prefer vegetables and salads that have been growing in open air and sunlight
and avoid any greenhouse products. Greenhouse products may look nicer and
be larger in size but are far inferior in their quality in regard to metaphysical
energy content requiring higher quantities to nearly satisfy your needs
of energy, natural vitamins and minerals.
- Avoid any genetically modified food, ingredients or food products
- Use natural herbal spices, whenever possible fresh herbs, rather than commercially
manufactured spice mixtures
- Avoid canned or otherwise manufactured food whenever possible - it is always
possible, if you really want to !!!!!
- Eat fresh raw vegetables as salad or fresh sun-ripened fruits as part of
your daily diet.
- Avoid chemical vitamins and minerals and take fresh salads or fruits instead
- year round. In wintertime you may eat a variety of nuts and air dried
natural fruits - free of any preservatives to compensate for missing fresh
fruits or vegetables.
- If you are a vegetarian - drink about 1 to 2 liter of pure fresh spring
water to assist your body to flush out any debris of food and to balance
its liquid system. Soft drinks and bottled juices are far inferior to fresh
water or fresh fruit or vegetable juices.
- Learn to use the huge variety of far more than 100 different herbal teas
available to further assist your body in balancing its energy system and
protect your health and well-being. Learn to grow your own fresh herbs
or collect your own herbs in your surrounding nature as a source of clean
and naturally grown herbs - free of charge. Remember that herbal medicine
is thousands of years old and - properly applied - is extremely powerful.
Just keep in mind that old saying of "there is a herb against any
- For emotional imbalance - learn to use flower remedies. Learn to produce
your own flower remedies from flowers growing in your natural and clean
- Eat several small meals a day and avoid drinking WITH or immediately following
meals. Drinking with or immediately following meals dilutes all acid and
other liquids needed to digest your food in your stomach. Supply your body
with pure fresh water - tap water if it is free of chlorine or other chemicals
or bottles natural spring water or a cup of herbal tea 30 to 60 minutes
before meals instead.
- When cooking vegetables, learn to do it the Asian way of quick frying or
quick boiling vegetables for a very few minutes only - usually 2-3 minutes
approximately - to preserve as much of its natural vitamin and enzyme content.
- Use local products, local fruits and vegetables and stay with products
of the season. This assures to have fresh products, ripened in the sun
and being collected daily. Remember the longer you store any fruit or vegetable
the less metaphysical energy it contains, hence the more you may need to
satisfy the needs of your body.
- Use the full variety of fruits, salads and vegetables available.
- Follow your instinct and intuition rather than books when selecting your
daily assortment of different food for your meals.
- Allow family member to eat something different rather than follow a single
menu for a large family. Different persons may have different needs of
energy to keep their system in balance and healthy. Remember: To
make others happy is the source of your own happiness. Hence try to make
each of your family members happy with their preferred meals. Avoid forcing
children to eat what YOU think is best for them. Most of the children have
a much more reliable instinct / intuition in regard to the need of their
body as their own parents. If however you want them to eat healthy - YOU
may FIRST need to east healthy as well - even when your children are out
of your sight or vice versa !!
- Avoid any manufactured dishes, like canned meals, deep frozen meals, etc.
- Avoid microwave cooking - microwave cooking changes the vibration of natural
food and cook your food the traditional way. A wooden stove or gas is far
better than electric stove.
- Part or a healthy nutrition is a regular - daily - walk, stroll, or any
relaxed and pleasurable activity in clean open air and a natural environment.
An hour or two should be the minimum for anyone. Open air activities in
natural environment contribute significantly to the balance of your energy
system and help your to re-establish a good overall health and well-being.
These are but a few simply rules to follow. If you have children,
please keep in mind that all children try to establish harmony -
equality - between your (parents) aura and their own. If you smoke, drink
alcoholic beverages, eat junk food, candies, ... even in the absence of
your children, then your children feel - subconsciously - this imbalance
between their aura and yours and try to achieve an equilibrium between
their own energy body and their parent's energy body causing them to crave
for a variety of junk food, sweets and other artificial products.
A free and direct flow of true Love to others
and from others reduces the need of compensatory eating disorders and behaviors.
A soul lives from Love - once you have freed yourself from your cycle of
Directly related topics:
Most important main sections of the Cyberspace Ashram's teachings of love to heal or re-balance your inner and outer health
On your wings of Love - on your way to God - all chapters | Home Cyberspace Ashram For Kriya Yoga